- 2-3 Pasture raised beef bones (A variety is best)
- 1 yellow onion – course cut
- 2 medium carrots, roughly diced
- Water to max fill line in instant pot (I use the 6qt model)
- 1 tablespoon sea salt
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
Load all ingredients into your instant pot. Set on pressure cook High setting for 2 hours.
I started mine in the afternoon. When the pot finished the 2 hour cook cycle and completed the natural pressure release it restarted the pot in the slow cooker setting for an additional 10 hours. I decided that I wanted to strain and cool the broth in the morning so I set the pot to hold it at temperature until I was ready for the last steps.