- 1 cup cassava flour
- 1 cup arrowroot flour
- 4 pastured eggs
- 1/4 cup coconut oil – not melted
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon Apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoonBaking soda
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- Everything seasoning mix for top (onion, poppy seed, sesame seed, garlic, salt)
- Egg white
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Use electric mixer to blend all ingredients
- Separate the dough into 4 equal parts.
- Fill a pan with about 2 quarts of water and bring the water to a boil.
- Roll each segment of dough into a ball and then shape it into a bagel. You may have to wet your hands to shape the dough, so it doesn’t stick to you.
- Drop one bagel at a time into the boiling water and let them cook for 2 minutes on each side.
- Once the bagels have boiled, set them on the baking tray. Brush with an egg wash and then sprinkle the seasoning blend over the tops of the bagels.
- Bake the bagels for about 40 minutes or until golden brown.
Adapted from: https://paleoglutenfree.com/recipes/paleo-bagels/
Subscribe to my Beautycounter newsletter
Stay up to date on promotions and new products!