These frittata muffins are a go-to during my meal prep. They are super easy to make and I love having them on hand to have for breakfast on mornings where I am busy getting ready for work. I always feel best when I start my day with a more protein and fat focused meal.
- 12 eggs
- 1/2 yellow onion, minced
- 1 bell pepper, minced
- 1 large handful fresh spinach and kale mix, chopped
- 1 pre-cooked russet potato
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp cumin
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Pre-heat oven to 375
- Chop all veggies
- Saute chopped onion and bell pepper in a skillet with butter or your oil of choice (be sure to check the smoke point). Add spinach and kale mix after the onions and pepper start to slightly brown. Season with 1/2 of garlic, cumin and salt.
- Chop the pre-cooked russet potato into small cubes
- Grease muffin tin with butter or your oil of choice
- Fill muffin tin compartments with cooked veggies – 1/2-3/4 way full
- Beat the eggs with remaining spices
- Scoop egg mixture into the muffin compartments. (I use a 1/4 c size dry measuring scoop) Fill the compartments to just below the brim.
- Cook for 20-25 minutes
- Let cool and refrigerate
Subscribe to my Beautycounter newsletter
Stay up to date on promotions and new products!