I don’t often partake in gluten free bread options. The types of carbs in them typically aren’t very nutrient dense and they are predominately made of some form of starch.
These loaves are starch based (cassava flour), but once in a while its nice to have. When I am craving bread these are my go-to option.
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 cup sifted Cassava Flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 4 TBL softened grass-fed butter
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 TBL coconut milk
- 6 pastured eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 3 TBL Collagen Peptides
- Put dry ingredients in food processor and mix. Add wet ingredients and blend until creamy, it will be runnier than other homemade bread recipes.
- Divide batter between 4 mini greased loaf pans
- Optional: Dust tops of loafs with a mixture of spices and seeds. I use an “everything” blend that includes garlic, onion, sesame seeds, poppy seeds, and fennel.
- bake at 350 till nice and brown..around 25-30 mins or so, depending on your oven. Top should be nice and brown and the sides of the bread will begin to pull away from the pan.
- Remove loafs from pans and let them cool on a wire rack.
Subscribe to my Beautycounter newsletter
Stay up to date on promotions and new products!